Goodness Every Morning Moisturiser
The two product I tried so far from Goodness is the chia seed oil and Goodness every morning moisturizer. Let’s talk about the moisturizer first. I always look for moisturizer in a tube or pump bottle packaging, so when I saw this I was intrigued by it. The packaging is simple, cute and hygienic. The price is also very affordable at $18 for 75 ml of product. Compared to my holy grail Clinique Moisture Surge72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, the 75 ml one cost $52.50.
The Ingredients list are:
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Glycerin (Vegetable), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside(And)Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Benzoate*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Linalool* *Components of natural essential oils
It contains chia seed oil that I love. When I tried it in my morning routine, it felt nice and velvety. It also has SPF 15 for additional sun protection, however, I still use sunscreen on top of the moisturizer. The application is easy and smooth. It does not make my face oily and it moisturizes my skin well throughout the day. I use it for the second time on the next day, but then at night, I had acne popping out on my left cheek. There goes my hope for moisturizer replacement.
I don’t have the product with me anymore, I already give it to a friend. But here is the Goodness every morning moisturizer image from their official website. https://www.goodnessproducts.com/products/every-morning-moisturiser-spf15
Goodness Chia Seed Oil
Now for the star product, goodness chia seed oil. I really love this face oil. It has a very simple ingredients list: Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil.
Why I love it:
- The texture: this yellowish oil has a slippery texture, just slightly sticky. It felt light on my skin. Even if I accidentally using too much, the oil will still sink into my skin nicely. It has a fishy smell which is not that nice if you are sensitive to smell.
- The result: the goodness chia seed oil contains omega 3 to omega 6 essential fatty acids. It nourished and moisturized my skin very well, I also like to use it two days after laser treatment to help calm my skin from the dryness of laser treatment. I wake up with glowing skin the next morning. I only use it at night time.
- Fyi, trilogy certified organic rosehip oil contains omega 3 to omega 6 essential fatty acids too, but somehow it did not work on my skin.
- A versatile oil that can combine with both my light moisturizer and thick moisturiser. Almost does not have problem if I combine using it with ingredient like vitamin c, bha or ginseng.
- Affordable price, you will get 20 ml of products for $22.
- Longer shelf life, the goodness chia seed oil had 12 months shelf life after opening the product. And 20 ml products is enough for 1 year for me, you only needs a little product on each application.
The Goodness chia seed oil have become a must have face oil for me and I will repurchase it again.